We like to keep things simple and straightforward for you. Our online application takes just minutes to complete and the funds will be transferred directly into your account.
Other benefits include:
- An instant decision
- Borrow what you need between £1,000 and £25,000
- Choose a repayment term from 1 to 5 years (12 monthly intervals)
- Fixed monthly payments to help you budget
- No set up charges or hidden fees
About Personal Loans
We believe in transparency and keeping things simple for you. So, here’s a short summary of how a Creation loan works.
Your repayments will be made monthly with the first payment being made 1 month from the date that your application acceptance is received by us.
The interest rate on the loan is fixed for the entire duration of the loan period so will not change after your loan has been set up. Interest is charged on a daily basis.
How long will it take for my loan application to be processed?
The online application process takes approximately 10 minutes; if you call our loans team to go through an application it may take a little longer . The decision is instant whichever route you choose to apply through and the funds can be with you within 5 working days following receipt of your signed agreement.
Are there arrangement fees to pay?
There are no arrangement fees or any other hidden fees to set up your Creation Personal Loan.
If you need to contact us
Our customer service team could help you on 0371 402 3419. Our team is available Monday- Friday 8:30am – 8:00pm and Saturday – 9:00am – 6:00pm.
Calls may be recorded. Calls charged at basic rate. The number provided may be included as part of any inclusive call minutes provided by your phone operator.
View our full Personal Loans jargon buster.
Are you eligible?
Applying for a Personal Loan and whether you’re eligible.
Here’s our criteria which you’ll need to meet in order to apply for a Personal Loan with us:
- You are aged 23 or over and under 70 years old, at date of application
- You have a minimum income of £12,000 (gross) per annum (not a student, homemaker or unemployed)
- You have a bank or building society current account
- You don't have a history of adverse credit i.e. County Court Judgments (CCJs) or bankruptcy
- You are a permanent UK resident, and have been for at least 3 years
Information needed to apply
To make a Personal Loan application, you'll need the following information to hand:
- Your bank sort code and account number you would like the funds transferred to
- Your home telephone number
- Your address details for the last 3 years
- Your employer's name and address
- Details of your monthly income, rent or mortgage
Try our loans calculator now for a quote
Had a recent promotional mailing from Creation?
Then just provide us with a few details below and you’ll see your promotional rate.