1. 10,000 Marriott Rewards bonus points: 10,000 (ten thousand) bonus points only applies to the principal cardholder and is only credited to your account when you activate and spend a total of £200 or more within 6 months of account opening. Bonus points are awarded after the monthly credit card statement ("Marriott Rewards Credit Card Statement") is issued following the first eligible credit card Purchase. If your Marriott Rewards Credit Card account does not stay open for at least 6 months, Marriott Rewards reserves the right to deduct the bonus points from your Marriott Rewards programme account.
2. Elite Nights credit: Elite Night Credits count towards your Elite Membership Level in Marriott Rewards, and are not complimentary night stays. With Elite membership, you'll step up to a new level of privileges and benefits to enhance your travels. Refer to www.MarriottRewards.co.uk for complete terms and conditions of the Marriott Rewards programme, including Elite Membership Requirements and Benefits of Silver, Gold and Platinum Elite Status. 10 Elite Nights credit award only applies to the principal cardholder. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks from account open date and account anniversary date, for the 10 Elite Nights to be credited to your Marriott Rewards account. To qualify for the anniversary 10 Elite Nights credit, your account must be open and not in default (arrears or over limit) on your anniversary date.
3. Anniversary Bonus Points: 2,000 (two thousand) anniversary bonus points only applies to the principal cardholder. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks from your account anniversary date for your 2,000 bonus points to be credited to your Marriott Rewards account. To qualify for the anniversary bonus points, your account must be open and not in default (arrears or overlimit) on your anniversary date.
4. Earn Marriott Rewards points: You'll earn 4 points for each £1 spent at participating hotels abroad, and 2 points for each £1 spent at participating hotels in the UK. You’ll also earn 2 points per £1 spent for all other purchases abroad, and 1 point for £1 spent for all other purchases in the UK.
‘Participating hotels’ means: all participating Marriott Rewards® hotels and all Starwood-branded hotels which participate in Starwood Preferred Guest® (“SPG”), including participating: Four Points® hotels, Sheraton® Hotels, Aloft® Hotels, W® Hotels, Le Meridien® hotels, The Luxury Collection® hotels, Element® Hotels, Westin® Hotels, St. Regis® Hotels, Tribute PortfolioTM hotels and Design HotelsTM. “Participating Marriott Rewards hotels” means all Marriott and The Ritz-Carlton branded hotels which participate in Marriott Rewards or The Ritz-Carlton Rewards®. Go to marriottrewards.co.uk, ritzcarltonrewards.com, or spg.com, as applicable, for a list of participating hotels. You will only receive the accelerated earn for each £1 spent from the credit card programme. You will not receive additional points under the Marriott Rewards or The Ritz-Carlton Rewards programmes for stays at participating SPG® hotels. Points will be allocated to the value rounded down to the nearest pound. Points are only awarded to accounts that are open on the Statement date. All terms and conditions of the Marriott Rewards programme apply.
Points earned will be shown on your Marriott Rewards Credit Card Statement. The Creation online account management website (www.creation.co.uk) will show your available points earned from card Purchases after the transaction is posted to your Marriott Rewards Credit Card Statement. You do not earn points on Balance Transfers or insurances.
Points earned on your Marriott Rewards Credit Card will be suspended if you default (arrears or over limit) on your account. Once your account is in good order, you can start earning points again.
If, in a Marriott Rewards Credit Card Statement period, the total number of points redeemed or deducted for any reason (including returns and refunds), is greater than the number of points earned, then a negative points balance will be displayed on your Marriott Rewards Credit Card Statement. Points earned thereafter will first be applied against any such negative balance until a zero points balance is achieved. Points may not be used as a form of payment on your Marriott Rewards Credit Card.
5. Marriott Rewards Programme Information Points accrued, and awards issued, are subject to the terms and conditions of the Marriott Rewards programme. Refer to www.MarriottRewards.co.uk for complete terms and conditions of the Marriott Rewards programme, including all up-to-date redemption values. Terms and conditions of the Marriott Rewards programme may be modified without notice to Cardmembers, and services and benefits may be added or deleted at any time. Individuals whose credit card applications are not approved will not be enrolled in the Marriott Rewards programme through this offer, although existing Marriott Rewards memberships will not be affected. Additional authorised credit cardholders will not be enrolled in the Marriott Rewards programme through this offer. Points awarded through the use of the authorised cardholder's card will only be credited to the principal Cardmember's Marriott Rewards account. Please note: if you are not already a Marriott Rewards Member, upon acceptance of your application for the Marriott Rewards Credit Card you will automatically be enrolled into the Marriott Rewards programme.
6. Data Protection By enrolling into the Marriott Rewards programme, you agree to receive enrolment and other materials by email and/or mail, which detail the Marriott Rewards communications you can receive as a member. Employees of Marriott International Inc. and the Ritz-Carlton® Hotel Company, LLC, and their subsidiaries are not eligible to participate in Marriott Rewards, and are not eligible to earn points with the Marriott Rewards Credit Card.