Marriott Bonvoy® Credit Card (United Kingdom)
Marriott Bonvoy Programme Terms and Conditions
OFFER INFORMATION - Marriott Bonvoy
- 10,000 Marriott Bonvoy bonus points: 10,000 (ten thousand) bonus points only applies to the principal cardholder and is only allocated after the first retail spend of £200 or more. Bonus points are awarded after the monthly credit card statement (“Marriott Bonvoy Credit Card Statement”) is issued following the first eligible credit card Purchase. If your Marriott Bonvoy Credit Card account does not stay open for at least 6 months, Marriott Bonvoy reserves the right to deduct the bonus points from your Marriott Bonvoy programme account.
- Elite Nights credit: Elite Night Credits count towards your Elite Membership Level in Marriott Bonvoy, and are not complimentary night stays. With Elite membership, you’ll step up to a new level of privileges and benefits to enhance your travels. Refer to www.marriott.co.uk/loyalty.mi for complete terms and conditions of the Marriott Bonvoy programme, including Elite Membership requirements and benefits of Silver, Gold and Platinum Elite Status. 10 Elite Nights credit award only applies to the principal cardholder. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks from account open date and account anniversary date, for the 10 Elite Nights to be credited to your Marriott Bonvoy account. To qualify for the anniversary 10 Elite Nights credit, your account must be open and not in default (arrears or over limit) on your anniversary date.
- Anniversary Bonus Points: 2,000 (two thousand) anniversary bonus points only applies to the principal cardholder. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks from your account anniversary date for your 2,000 bonus points to be credited to your Marriott Bonvoy account. To qualify for the anniversary bonus points, your account must be open and not in default (arrears or overlimit) on your anniversary date.
- Earn Marriott Bonvoy points: 2 points are allocated per £1 (one pound) spent at participating Marriott Bonvoy® hotels in the UK (being defined as including the Channel Islands and Isle of Man), 4 points are allocated per £1 (one pound) spent at participating Marriott Bonvoy® hotels outside the UK, 1 point is allocated per £1 (one pound) spent on all other Purchases in the UK, 2 points are allocated per £1 (one pound) spent on all other Purchases outside the UK. Points will only be earned on Purchases (including ATM withdrawals) and will be deducted from returns or refunds. Points will be allocated to the value rounded down to the nearest pound. Points are only awarded to accounts that are open on the Statement date. All terms and conditions of the Marriott Bonvoy programme apply. Points earned will be shown on your Marriott Bonvoy Credit Card Statement. The Creation online account management website (www.creation.co.uk) will show your available points earned from card Purchases after the transaction is posted to your Marriott Bonvoy Credit Card Statement. You do not earn points on Balance Transfers or insurances. Points earned on your Marriott Bonvoy Credit Card will be suspended if you default (arrears or over limit) on your account. Once your account is in good order, you can start earning points again. If, in a Marriott Bonvoy Credit Card Statement period, the total number of points redeemed or deducted for any reason (including returns and refunds), is greater than the number of points earned, then a negative points balance will be displayed on your Marriott Bonvoy Credit Card Statement. Points earned thereafter will first be applied against any such negative balance until a zero points balance is achieved. Points may not be used as a form of payment on your Marriott Bonvoy Credit Card.
- Marriott Rewards Programme Information: Points accrued, and awards issued, are subject to the terms and conditions of the Marriott Bonvoy programme. Refer to www. marriott.co.uk/loyalty.mi for complete terms and conditions of the Marriott Bonvoy programme, including all up-to-date redemption values. Terms and conditions of the Marriott Bonvoy programme may be modified without notice to Cardholders, and services and benefits may be added or deleted at any time. Individuals whose credit card applications are not approved will not be enrolled in the Marriott Bonvoy programme through this offer, although existing Marriott Bonvoy memberships will not be affected. Additional authorised credit cardholders will not be enrolled in the Marriott Bonvoy programme through this offer. Points awarded through the use of the authorised cardholder’s card will only be credited to the principal Cardmember’s Marriott Bonvoy account. Please note: if you are not already a Marriott Bonvoy Member, upon acceptance of your application for the Marriott Bonvoy Credit Card you will automatically be enrolled into the Marriott Bonvoy programme.
- Data Protection: By enrolling into the Marriott Bonvoy programme, you agree to receive enrolment by email and/or mail, which detail the Marriott Bonvoy communications you can receive as a member.
Employees of Marriott International Inc. and the Ritz-Carlton® Hotel Company, LLC, and their subsidiaries are not eligible to participate in Marriott Bonvoy, and are not eligible to earn points with the Marriott Bonvoy Credit Card.