IHG® launches two new IHG® Rewards Club Credit Cards
For Immediate Release
Creation Financial Services Limited, part of BNP Paribas Personal Finance, have partnered with IHG® to launch two new IHG® Rewards Club Credit Cards making everyday purchases more rewarding for customers.
The new cards, targeted particularly at IHG’s most frequent travellers and members of the IHG Rewards Club, give enhanced rewards and benefits. Designed with the loyal traveller in mind, the two cards are available to meet differing needs so customers can choose the product that's right for them and can earn a range of valuable and attractive rewards just by using their cards:
- 20,000 IHG Rewards Club bonus points when customers spend £200 in the first three months of opening their account
- IHG Rewards Club Points earned on purchases: 4 IHG Rewards Club points for every £1 spent at any IHG family of hotels, 4 IHG Rewards Club points for every £1 spent abroad and 2 IHG Rewards Club points for every £1 spent elsewhere, so it is perfect for travellers who stay at IHG hotels or travel abroad. These points can be turned into a fantastic range of rewards such as Reward Nights at IHG hotels**
- A free night certificate to use at any IHG hotel worldwide when customers spend at least £10,000 every year by the anniversary date of account opening
- Accelerated earning potential for frequent travellers for an annual fee of £99#
- Automatic Platinum Elite Status on account opening and for the life of the card meaning cardholders can enjoy extra benefits including:
- 50% extra bonus points on top of their usual points
- Complementary room upgrades (subject to availability)
- Guaranteed room availability
- 10,000 IHG Rewards Club bonus points when customers spend £200 in the first three months of opening their account
- Earn points by making purchases and whenever staying in an IHG property: 2 IHG Rewards Club points for every £1 spent at any IHG family of hotels, 2 IHG Rewards Club points for every £1 spent abroad and 1 IHG Rewards Club point for every £1 spent elsewhere**
- Automatic Gold Elite Status on account opening and for the life of the card meaning cardholders can enjoy extra benefits including:
- Priority check-in on guaranteed reservations
- Late check-out
- No blackout dates when redeeming points for Reward Nights
- Dedicated customer service line
The card offers no annual fee, 12 months 0% balance transfer offer for balances transferred within 90 days of account opening, and up to 50 days interest free credit when customers settle their balances in full each month.
Customers can manage cards online, by telephone, through UK call centres or by post. The IHG® Rewards Club Credit Card Online Account Management service is easy to set up and gives customers control over their accounts allowing them to set alerts for when they reach certain balances, or reminders for when payment is due – giving customers confidence and control over their account, wherever they are in the world.
Customers have the benefit of being able to check their likelihood of acceptance for the card before they apply, and this doesn't leave any record on their credit file.
More information about the two new IHG Rewards Club Credit Cards can be found at www.creation.co.uk/credit-cards/
Terms and conditions
*All applications for credit cards are subject to status. Actual credit limit and rate offered will be based on individual circumstances. Applicants for credit must be aged 18 or over and a UK resident. Applicants must not have County Court Judgments or Court Decrees, or be Bankrupt or otherwise Insolvent, at the date of application. Terms and Conditions apply. See IHG® Rewards Club Credit Card Terms & Conditions for full details: www.creation.co.uk/ihgcctermsandconditions
**For full information on Rewards, Status levels and Points, visit www.ihg.com/hotels/gb/en/global/customer_care/member-tc
#Annual fee: £99 to be charged on the first statement date and annually thereafter. The full annual fee will be payable on the due date and will incur interest at the Standard Purchases rate if not paid in full within that statement month.
About Creation Financial Services
Creation Financial Services Limited, BNP Paribas Personal Finance’s consumer finance arm in the UK, is the power behind some of the UK’s best known high street brands. It provides a range of helpful and responsible consumer finance solutions including retail finance, credit card and loan programmes.
The company has a strong retail heritage and over 40 years experience of supporting its retail partners to grow their businesses and helping over four million UK consumers through its two UK based call centres in Solihull and Belfast. Its current clients include Asda, Dixons Carphone, DFS, Dreams, SCS, Flybe and Sofology to name a few. The company operates as Creation Financial Services Ltd and Creation Consumer Finance Ltd.
IHG® (InterContinental Hotels Group) [LON:IHG, NYSE:IHG (ADRs)] is a global organisation with a broad portfolio of hotel brands, including InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts, Kimpton® Hotels & Restaurants, HUALUXE® Hotels and Resorts, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts, Hotel Indigo®, EVEN® Hotels, Holiday Inn® Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn Express®, Staybridge Suites® and Candlewood Suites®.
IHG franchises, leases, manages or owns nearly 5,100 hotels and more than 750,000 guest rooms in almost 100 countries, with nearly 1,500 hotels in its development pipeline. IHG also manages IHG® Rewards Club, the world’s first and largest hotel loyalty programme, with nearly 99 million members worldwide.
InterContinental Hotels Group PLC is the Group’s holding company and is incorporated in Great Britain and registered in England and Wales. More than 350,000 people work across IHG’s hotels and corporate offices globally.
Visit www.ihg.com for hotel information and reservations and www.ihgrewardsclub.com for more on IHG Rewards Club. For our latest news, visit: www.ihg.com/media and follow us on social media at: www.twitter.com/ihg, www.facebook.com/ihg and www.youtube.com/ihgplc
IHG operates as a broker, not as a lender, and only offers credit cards provided by Creation Financial Services Limited. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.