- All applicants for credit cards are subject to status. Actual credit limit offered will be based on your individual circumstances. Applicants for credit must be 18 years or over, a UK resident, and have a personal minimum income of £10,000 per annum (it may include: salary, pension, Disability Living Allowance, Carer’s Allowance, court agreed Child Maintenance or rental income). Applicants must not have County Court Judgements or Court Decrees, or be Bankrupt or otherwise Insolvent, at the date of application. Terms and Conditions apply. See IHG® Rewards Club Credit Card Terms and Conditions for full details: www.creation.co.uk/ihgcctermsandconditions
- Limited time offer: Successfully apply for the IHG Rewards Club Credit Card between 30 January 2020 and 31 March 2020, and if you spend £500 or more in the first three months of account opening, you will get an extra 10,000 points. This is in addition to the 10,000 points you can earn when you spend at least £200 on purchases. This will give you a total of 20,000 points. IHG® Rewards Club is responsible for fulfilment of the additional 10,000 points. After qualifying, please allow 90 days for bonus points to be posted to your account.
- For full information on Rewards, Status levels and Points, visit www.ihg.com/hotels/gb/en/global/customer_care/member-tc
- 0% on Balance Transfers for twelve months when made within 90 days of account opening date. A transfer fee of 3% or £3 (whichever is greater) applies for each Balance Transferred. You can Balance Transfer up to 90% of your available credit limit (Balance Transfers from existing store-card and Mastercard accounts and loans issued and administered by Creation Financial Services Limited and Creation Consumer Finance Limited and Mastercard accounts originally issued by Sygma Bank UK are not permitted). Minimum value for Balance Transfer is £50. Any remaining amount from that Balance Transfer you have at the end of the twelve month period will then be charged at the standard rate for Balance Transfer (variable) for your account. To keep your 0% balance transfer rate, you need to stay within your credit limit and pay at least the minimum amount on time, or your 0% balance transfer rate will revert to your standard balance transfer rate. Any remaining amount from that balance transfer you have at the end of the promotional period will then be charged at the standard rate for balance transfers for your account. Simply call 0371 512 1967^ within 90 days of opening your account to take advantage of this special offer.
- Calls may be recorded. Calls charged at a basic rate. The number provided may be included as part of any inclusive call minutes provided by your phone operator.
Intercontinental Hotels Group Services Company acts a credit broker, not a lender, and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. IHG® only offers credit cards issued by Creation Financial Services Ltd. The IHG® Rewards Club Credit Card is issued by Creation Financial Services Limited (Company number: England 1091883) – Registered Office: Chadwick House, Blenheim Court, Solihull, West Midlands, B91 2AA. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.