No two pets are exactly alike. Which is why it’s essential to choose the right policy for yours and understand exactly what you’re getting for your money. If your pet is injured or ill, the last thing you need to worry about is an unexpected bill. Pet Insurance from helpucover has been developed to provide comprehensive protection for you – and your pet.
Here’s what’s included:
- Vet’s fees are covered for accident, illness and injury
- We reinstate the full amount of cover each year, so your pet remains covered for life
- No time limit on how long you can claim for each illness or injury
- One month's free premium per policy per year, when you insure two or more pets
- Dog owners are covered for essential third party liability and legal costs
- We cover losing a pet due to theft or straying
- Costs of advertising to recover your lost pet
- Emergency boarding fees if you are hospitalised and can’t care for your pet
- Vet nurses avaialable 24 hours a day to answer your concerns by telephone about your pet's wellbeing and offer advice and information.
The main exclusions are:
1. Any treatment your pet has received outside the policy year.
2. Any pre-existing condition.